- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot and clean coating machine
- Properly and completely document activities on Batch Records.
- Clean Processing Rooms and equipment. Demonstrate good housekeeping practices.
- Tool inspection.
- Troubleshoot coating machine and product problems.
- Material handling.
- May be trained and required to operate additional production equipment including encapsulation, coating, and granulation.
- All other job-related duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Math Skills
- Operate with strict adherence to SOPs and cGMPs.
- Departmental safety rules.
- Operate and troubleshoot automatic/semi-automatic manufacturing equipment.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
Physical Demands & Factors:
Ability to stand, walk and lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.) pull materials with a pallet jack to 300 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs