Production Cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning of the manufacturing facility and maintain high standards and Safety and cGMP practice.
• This position has no direct reports.
• Follow SOP and clean manufacturing facility to keep buildings clean and well maintained which includes dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of manufacturing area, washroom, cafeteria, etc.
• Operate Floor Scrubbing machine.
• Perform cleaning of vessels, containers, equipment in the washroom.
• Perform stocking and supplying personal protective equipment and cleaning agents to designated facility areas.
• All other job-related duties which include material handling, staging, labeling.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
• High School diploma with 2 years of related experience.
• Adhere to housekeeping, safety, and environmental practices.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 44 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.