01. Determine whether quality activities and related results comply with cGMP requirements.
02. Perform and monitor all production floor QA related functions for the Soft-gel Manufacturing process.
03. Perform and monitor all production floor QA related functions for the manufacturing process for solid dosage (tablets and hard gelatin capsules) and drug products in powder form.
04. All the QA related functions required have to be performed and carried out as per established company standards and procedures and assure that manufacturing/production is according to cGMP regulation.
05. The typical tasks/activity performed as the production floor QA are listed here but not limited to such as:
Specialized Skill & Knowledge:
List the three (3) most important competencies required:
Minimum Associate degree with Chemistry as a major subject alternatively minimum of 3 years of experience in working as a floor QA for a pharmaceutical company
Physical Demands & Factors:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to mover around the production floor. The employee is regularly required to move around various buildings of Heritage. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|