Using company procedure and guideline, the Granulation/Blending Operator will be responsible for the full spectrum of duties in Granulation/Blending operations. This may include but is not limited to set-up, operation, sanitizing, cleaning, etc. of equipment and area.
• This position has no direct reports.
• Setup, operate, clean, and troubleshoot all Granulation, Screening, Milling, Blending equipment.
• Follow batch record and SOPs instructions and on-time completion of document activities on Batch record and Log Books.
• Processing of product using granulator mixer, dryer, mill, sifter, blender machines.
• Weighs/Dispense raw materials per batch record instructions.
• Cleaning granulation, screening, milling, blending rooms and equipment.
• Material handling.
• All other job related duties.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
• High School Diploma or Equivalency
• Basic math aptitude
• Operate with strict adherence to SOP’s and cGMP’s
• Ability to follow departmental safety rules.
• Knowledge and hand on experience in operation and cleaning of granulation, milling, screening, blending equipment.
• Knowledge of solid dosage manufacturing processes.
• Stand, walk, lift to 30 kg (65 lbs.), pull materials with pallet jack to 600 kg (1320 lbs.) and roll drums to 150 kg (300 lbs.)
• Good dexterity and team work coordination.
1. Quality Focus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.