Using company procedure and guideline, the Manufacturing Lead Operator – Coating will be responsible for full spectrum of duties in coating operations. This may include but is not limited to: Direct, coordinate and facilitate the set-up, operation, sanitizing, cleaning etc. of equipment and area.
• This position has no direct reports.
• Direct, coordinate and facilitate the completion of daily assignments; provide technical expertise and training to other operators and mentor associates to ensure assignments are completed on time and in a compliant manner.
• Operate processing equipment in accordance with SOPs. Expert on two or more pieces of complex equipment.
• Actively participate in troubleshooting processes and equipment problems as well as assisting the supervisor in completing all necessary paperwork associated with investigations, deviations and remarks.
• Clean and maintain equipment and production rooms
• Follow all cGMP requirements as detailed in SOPs
• Document all activities in Master Production Records
• Communicate any deviations to Supervisor
• Provide additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management
• Complete applicable paperwork and logbook entries for the equipment and room in accordance with approved procedures.
• Clean processing rooms and equipment and inspect for cleanliness. Adhere to good housekeeping practices and procedures.
• Refers process or safety issue to Supervisor or Designee.
• Works overtime with short notice when production requires.
• Performs all other job-related duties which includes material handling, staging, labeling as determined by Supervisor and Management.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
• High School diploma with 5-7 years related experience operating coating equipment as coating operator.
• Good oral and written communication skills are essential. Must be able to perform documentation clear, concise manner in accordance with cGMPs and SOPs.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measures using whole number, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to detect coating defects and make adjustments to the equipment or process to troubleshoot the defect.
• Operate and troubleshoot automatic/semi-automatic manufacturing equipment.
• Work in a team environment.
• Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.