Purpose of the Role:
Analyze market data and pricing based on existing trends and conditions. The Pricing Analyst
helps the business determine competitive pricing strategies to gain market share and achieve
revenue goals. They analyze data from multiple sources, develop complex pricing models, and
collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop sales strategies.
Key Role & Accountabilities:
- Develop pricing and send proposals
- Using various tools and templates, research and develop pricing strategies for pricing requests and bids to be presented & reviewed by management
- Communicate pricing updates to vendors
- Review and respond to internal and external pricing related inquiries
- Assist in pricing development and pricing activity for new product launches
- Provide ad hoc analytic support for customers, products and growth initiatives
Potential additional needs for more analytics/support:
- Assist with development and maintaining offer tracking history/success rates, market intel repository and identification/tracking of trigger events
- Assist with customer compliance, month to month product and customer trends.
- Validation of SSA, stocking allowance, and FTS claims.
- Assist in the identification of product growth opportunities
Your Key to Success:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Needed: Excel, Microsoft office
- Preferred: IQVIA, Microsoft Access, Salesforce
- Preferred: pricing analytics, finance and or sales/marketing experience in generic pharmaceutical industry
- Analytical experience a must
- Ability to manipulate Excel at expert level
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results driven
Reasons to join us :
Much more than a competitive salary, we offer continued personal development. When you join
- Are choosing a growing generic pharmaceutical company
- Are joining collaborators who are committed every day to improve quality of patient’s life all over the world
- Are joining a company where we value our People
Office roles with minimal physical demands: Work is primarily sedentary in nature; routine
bending, walking, lifting and reaching are required.
Hybrid role – requiring 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
At Avet, we require that all employees physically entering the workplace to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, and you will be asked to present proof of vaccination before beginning
employment unless you quality for a reasonable accommodation based on a sincerely held
religious belief or medical need.
Based on the highly regulated workplace at Avet, employees will be required to meet minimum
English proficiency requirements
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over
time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.