Note- Level of the role will be determined based on the candidate’s experience and understanding of the pharmaceutical market
The main responsibility of the National Accounts Manager is to present the Avet portfolio to the assigned accounts and secure sales of existing and future products to achieve the sales goals of the company. The National Accounts Manager will manage all aspects of the accounts including but not limited to sales presentations, pricing requests, service level calls, etc. The National Accounts Manager will communicate by phone, email, and in-person meetings as necessary to provide the best customer service possible. The National Accounts Manager is expected to understand the Generic Pharmaceutical market and provide market intelligence to Senior Management to inform sound financial and strategic decisions. The National Accounts Manager is expected to operate under all of Avet’s compliance guidelines and use company funds in a judicious and ethical manner.
- This is an individual contributor
- Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create and expand demand for any/all Avet products for which you are responsible for achieving overall sales objectives and goals.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relationships across the Retail and Wholesale channels.
- Participate in developing new product launch strategies.
- Qualifies potential new customers and executes on setup of key new accounts.
- Support and interface with Contracts and Pricing department to complete customer RFPs, inquiries and bids.
- Responsible for aiding in the development, design, and direction of sales and marketing plans.
- Effectively manage, time, resources, and workload.
- Participate in Sales Planning and Operations Meetings to effectively communicate customer’s needs within the organization.
- Coordinate and arrange travel for customer meetings and trade shows up to 50% of the time.
- Adhere to all safety and cGMP standards and guidelines, and report unsafe conditions, near misses, and/or injuries in a timely manner.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of Generic Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical market landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and other PC-related applications. SAP experience is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and possess a strong customer orientation.
- Proven track record for delivering consistent and strong sales results.
This role is remote-based. #LI-Remote
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; routine bending, walking, lifting and reaching are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Avet, we require that all employees physically entering the workplace to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and you will be asked to present proof of vaccination before beginning employment unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation based on a sincerely held religious belief or medical need.
Based on the highly regulated workplace at Avet, employees will be required to meet minimum English proficiency requirements
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.
|Job Category||Commercial Ops|