The candidate will be interacting with the serialization vendors to ensure proper functioning of the packaging line. The candidate will play an integral role in troubleshooting on the line level issues with respect to serialization & aggregation. The candidate will update product master for new and existing product and upload data on Cloud server.
• This position has no direct reports.
• Set up and operate packaging lines with serialized product with aggregation.
• Assist operators in performing their job functions.
• Trouble shooting and correcting machine operation.
• Assist team in meeting packaging production requirements.
• Assist with training of personnel.
• All other job-related duties.
• Responsible to generate Serialization and aggregation report and reconciliation.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
Pharma Packaging experience or Bachelors/High school/GED with 1-2 years’ experience.
• Packaging operator qualification, experience with bottle packaging machinery
• Basic mathematical skills and computer skills for sterilization of product.
• Computer skills required to program and operate Serialization Equipment
• Must complete departmental SOP, GMP and Qualification.
• Ability to read and write English; ability to edit or write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Good mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
• Walking, standing and ability to lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.).
1. Problem Solving
2. Quick thinking / learning
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over
time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.