The packaging supervisor is responsible to operate the packaging shift in an efficient manner to ensure all goods are produced in a timely manner to meet the planned schedule. Responsible for guiding the packaging lead/members in operating the line, trouble shooting, training and completing documentation/records. Instrumental as a second check to the Line lead & operators. Ensure all regulatory compliance (i.e. FDA, cGMP and OSHA) product quality and standards.
• This position has direct reports
• Set up and operate packaging lines.
• Assist operators in performing their job functions.
• Trouble shooting and correcting machine operation.
• Assist team in meeting packaging production requirements.
• Assist with training of personnel.
• All other job-related duties.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
1. Problem solving and mechanical skills
3. Adaptability and initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.