SAP associate provides support for manufacturing and supply chain to ensure batch manufacturing requirements are fulfilled as planned. SAP associate is responsible for data entry in SAP, to request batch records and materials to facilitate batch manufacturing per plan, to co-ordinate with contract manufacturer for packaging operation, to co-ordinate with QC for release of raw materials in time. The SAP coordinator will directly report to Director of Operations and will assist throughout the manufacturing documentation when necessary.
• This position has no direct reports
• Maintain the flow of hard copied controlled documents, department files and resource material
• Check material availability as per production plan on daily basis
• Send request to warehouse as per production plan
• Convert Plan orders to production orders
• Allocate/Reserve material to production orders
• Print pre-dispensing sheet
• Print in process label.
• Post the goods issue in SAP as per batch record
• Print post-dispensing sheet
• Perform order confirmation
• Create good receipt
• Return balance material to warehouse
• Perform material return activity in SAP.
• Check material received from warehouse as per list
• Check physical Inventory at production warehouse and ensure it ties with SAP
• Update SOP’s as required
• Print shipper labels for packaging
• Assist warehouse supervisor if required (like label affix, Inventory verification, outbound shipping, etc.)
• Prepare documents for re-assay of material
• Assisting Supervisor /investigator in the event of any SAP related deviations.
• All the other job duties as assigned by supervisor
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
• Associates Degree preferred, High School with SAP or other Mfg. software experience
• Computer skills, ability to use mfg. software systems
• 2-4 years of prior work experience with SAP or other Mfg. software experience
• Operate with strict adherence to SOPs and cGMPs.
• Good dexterity and eye hand coordination.
• Strong Written, Oral and communication skills.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; routine bending, walking, lifting and reaching are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.