- Managing front desk visitors.
- Recording data for SAP COA.
- Assisting QC managers in entering data.
- Maintaining Laboratory notebook and logbook archival, and submitting to QA.
- Managing outside sample shipments and receipts.
- Creating and managing Inspection Plan in SAP as per Handwritten COA
- Entering In-process, Raw material, excipients, Finished product and Stability data in SAP.
- Creating Purchase Order for Chemicals and other lab related expenses/services such as Outside Lab Testing or PM services.
- Service Entries for Service PO’s.
- Chemical and USP Inventory check (once per month).
- Keeping temperature log for refrigerator.
- Any other job-related duties.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum one year of experience and High School or College Diploma with Science background, proficiency in handling Computer operating systems, Preferably SAP or equivalent software/program.
- Communication with Vendors for best pricing/time.
- For New Vendors: acquisition of proper paperwork to add vendor in SAP.
- Creation of Waste removal schedule.
- Acquisition of samples, protocol, and/or lab notebooks from Archive.
- Submission of samples, protocol, lab notebook for Archive with appropriate paperwork.
- Sample disposal inventory.
- Inventory for solvents and hazardous waste
- Computer skills for operation of laboratory equipment and for data processing/storage.
- Ability to understand and follow written methodologies in accordance with CGMP standards. Understands and applies USP general chapters.
- Verbal and written Communication/Job Knowledge
- Focus on customer service and quality
- Attention to Speed, Actions, Simplicity and Initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.