Drive sales of API in USA. Employee is required to maintain regular contact with all customers based in US, pitch our APIs and generate sales.
- Team Player – would have to work with Team in India.
- Generate business and sales in USA.
- Generate sales-related reports and conduct market intelligence.
- Customer creation – Target companies that to be converted to customers.
- Convert potential clients into customers to meet projections and targets.
- Generate orders for new products in the development pipeline.
- Generate orders for products associated with Capex / strategic projects.
- The percentage allocation of job responsibilities include:
- Customer engagement and Sales – 70%
- Call report – 10%
- Demand planning and projection – 15%
- Market inputs etc – 5%
- 40% tie-in travel expected.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- General Microsoft office suite skills.
- Min 5 yrs experience in API Sales. Beyond 5 years has to be B2B sales experience in Pharmaceutical (Generic), CMDO or medical devices or intermediates.
- BS in Science or Engineering desired.
- Innovative thinking in putting together business deals.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; routine bending, walking, lifting and reaching are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.