The Training Administrator is responsible for researching, planning and coordinating company training programs, seminars and conferences for regulatory, technical and professional skills training.
This position has no direct reports.
- Serves as LMS administrator, including: train users on the application, create and maintain employee profiles, ensure data integrity, set up modules and curriculums, create and maintain course code structure, troubleshoot issues, provide internal customer support and audit the application on a scheduled frequency.
- Provides administrative support to all training classes and programs, including class rosters, attendance sheets, materials preparation, etc.
- Runs all training logistics such as set up/ clean up before and/or after a training event(s): room configuration (technical needs), sign in sheets and tent cards, etc.
- Communicates with outside vendors, ensure availability of all training materials and certify that employees are aware of training requirements and track completion data.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to control activity related to the LMS.
- Performs data entry of training events in a timely manner to ensure employee compliance readiness.
- Provides general administrative support on all training related projects
- Processes module/curriculum paperwork
- Provides training reports to regulatory investigators and internal clients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years HR administration experience required
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry or any industry governed by industry-specific regulatory requirements is preferred
- Experience using an LMS is required
- Strong working knowledge with relational data base applications
- Drive for results; demonstrates persistence and goal setting orientation
- Must be highly organized and have well-developed decision making, interpersonal and communication skills within a diverse team environment.
- Ability to influence without direct authority and work well in a matrix reporting structure.
- Attention to detail, data input and data integrity
- Strong professional writing skills
- Time oriented – must be able to complete tasks and projects in a timely manner.
Work is primarily sedentary in nature; routine bending, walking, lifting and reaching are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.