Packaging Operator I
Packaging Operator is an entry-level position in the packaging department. Packing Operator is
responsible for setup, cleanup, and safely operating the packaging equipment to perform
packaging functions such as filling, labeling, and packing containers in accordance with
Packaging batch record while following SOPs and Maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance
- This position has no direct reports.
- Set up and operate packaging lines.
- Assist operators in performing their job functions.
- Trouble shooting and correcting machine operation.
- Assist team in meeting packaging production requirements.
- Assist with training of personnel.
- All other job-related duties.
Specialized Skills and Knowledge:
- High school or GED.
- Packaging operator qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in packaging.
- Experienced in all aspects of running bottle packaging machinery.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must complete departmental SOP, GMP and Qualification.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Good dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Walking, standing and ability to lift 20 Kg (44 lbs.).
- Problem solving and mechanical skills
- Adaptability and initiative
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The
employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands; talk; and hear. The employee is
occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch. The
employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required
by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Avet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description is not all-inclusive. It acts as a guideline and is subject to change
over time. Additional duties may be assigned based on business needs.
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Packaging|